Technical ceramics is widely used in electrical engineering due to its properties:
- excellent electrical insulation properties;
- corrosion resistance;
- resistance to high temperatures (while maintaining the insulation properties)
Main applications of electrotechnical ceramics:
- housings, tubes, fuse cores;
- ceramics for lighting systems;
- components for resistors and rheostats;
- housing of high-temperature heaters, thermocouple tubes;
- various electrical insulators.
Main material execution:
Please feel free to contact our specialists on any related issue.