Wear-resistant parts of pumps, compressors, turbines, fittings
At present, wear-resistant parts made of ceramic materials, cemented and graphite are an integral part of pumps, compressors, turbines and pipeline fittings.
- installations of the electric centrifugal pumps;
- pipeline accessories;
- rod deep pum;
- pumps to maintain pattern pressur;
- rotary-plate vacuum pumps;
- sealed pum;
- plunger pumps;
- slurry and mud pumps;
- main line and supporting pum;
- power and feed pumps;
- various compressors and turbines.
Advantage of ceramic materials:
- excellent wear resistance;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- excellent coefficient of friction;
- high thermal conductivity (heat removal from the friction zone, reduction of the temperature gradient and, accordingly, temperature stresses and deformations);
- high modulus of elasticity (resistance to force deformations);
- low temperature coefficient of linear expansion;
- manufacturability (the possibility of providing a high quality surface treatment).
- aluminum oxide (corundum, alundum);
- silicon carbide;
- cemented carbide;
- graphite and impregnated graphite.