Products for cable and textile industry
Technical ceramics for the textile industry:
Products from technical ceramics are widely used in textile industry, due to their advantages:
- long service life due to high wear resistance and corrosion resistance;
- stable yarn quality;
- ability to work at different speeds (which is successfully used, for example, in the production of microfilaments);
- universal cleaning options: acids, alkaline solutions, firing at high temperatures or cleaning in an ultrasonic bath.
- discs for yarn texturing: guides, working disks and knife disks;
- thread guides: rods, tubes, ears;
- traverse guide fork;
- finishing applicators;
- tape wheels;
- inserts for a cleaner;
- ceramic blades, knives;
- winding devices;
- guide for oil applicator;
Technical ceramics for wire production and cable industry:
Tools designed for wire forming and wire drawing are subject to extreme stresses and high levels of wear. In these conditions, technical ceramics and hard alloys (cermets, pobedit) by their properties significantly exceed traditional materials. Ceramic and carbide tools can increase productivity and increase savings at every stage of metal forming process.
- no cold welds;
- high wear resistance;
- high corrosion and temperature resistance;
- improved surface quality, dimensional accuracy, uniform thickness;
- preventing damage to coated wire;
- prevention of wire breakage;
- low operating costs and extended maintenance interval;
- extended lifetime of equipment.
- guide elements;
- inlet and guide nozzles;
- adjustable guides;
- guide plates;
- molding rings;
- drews, etc.