At the process of forming steel and metals to produce rolled wire, wire, pipes, rods, blanks for screws, nuts, etc. forming parts of the equipment undergo severe abrasion, temperature exposure, corrosion.
Rolling rings (rolling rolls) made of ceramic and carbide materials significantly reduce the time for adjusting the groove parameters, reduce labor costs for repairs, increase the productivity of equipment, improve the quality of the metal surface and increase the rolling volume.
Carbide and ceramic materials have exceptional properties:
- excellent wear resistance;
- good impact strength;
- excellent compressive strength;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- excellent temperature resistance and resistance to temperature shock;
- low density (for silicon nitride);
- Absence of metal adherence;
- reducing the amount of lubricant.
Main material execution: