Shafts of extruders (screws), nozzles of extruders (cores)
All-ceramic extruder shafts and shaping frames (calibration frames) and nozzles (cores) are used for extrusion of highly abrasive materials from ceramics (for example, bricks), plastics (for example, linoleum), food products, and the like.
Technical ceramics are excellent for manufacturing these products due to their properties:
- high resistance to abrasion;
- absence of foreign impurities in the final product;
- no sticking of the processed product;
- high heat resistance;
- high corrosion resistance;
- excellent coefficients of friction;
- long service life.